Whether you’re managing four nodes or four thousand, Quobyte is the right software storage solution for demanding users and scale-out applications.
Quobyte enables infrastructure software-defined storage (SDS). This means that you can run a Quobyte cluster anywhere, on-prem, public cloud, or at the edge, and serve storage to all use-cases and applications in a storage-as-a-service manner. This includes running any use case in Quobyte such as small files, throughput, IOPS, etc., and running it on all interfaces.
Quobyte provides the features required for infrastructure SDS: multi-tenancy, policy-based, data management for isolation. It also is API first (script and automate all aspects of storage deployment). Additionally, Quobyte UI supports self-service for users, and it offers chargeback based on real-time usage information, e.g., by tier, and via API.
- Isolate tenants on the file system level to guarantee performance isolation, data privacy and comply with industry and legal regulations.
- Tenant administrators can access Quobyte from their management interface of choice: webconsole GUI, CLI, or API
- Set global and tenant quotas while maintaining the flexibility to expand with oversubscription within tenant quotas.
- Use different hardware configurations within the same cluster. Provision high-performance NVMe servers for production alongside high-density HDD servers for archival.
- Quobyte never forces rebalances or cluster changes.
- Hardware agnosticism lets you deploy anywhere.
- Meet changing business or user requirements by adding or removing servers or drives within minutes and without any interruption. Quobyte enables fast, unlimited linear scaling.
- Improve metadata performance by switching between dedicated metadata and shared data/metadata nodes on the fly.
- All non-admin users can access their MyQuobyte tab for in-depth insights. These include: volume usage, file count, quotas, groups
- Client-side access keys. Instead of requesting access keys from an administrator, users can simply create them for S3, Kubernetes, or any other native Quobyte client.
- Real-time monitoring of device performance and data integrity.
- Automatic detection and formatting of new devices.
- Immediate error notifications via mobile, desktop, or email.
- Quobyte simplifies administration by automatically formatting and fstrimming drives to optimize storage space.
- Quobyte is a fully transparent open system that gives you a full picture of what’s happening on your clusters at any given time. Take snapshots, track trends, and run analytics.
- Compatible with Prometheus, Grafana, and the Consul API.
- Check out our Grafana dashboard here
Talk to Us
We are here to answer all of your questions about how Quobyte can benefit your organization.
Are you ready to chat? Want a live demo?